• Cohiba Behike, the most exclusive line of Habanos, arrives in Canada with three new formats: BHK 52, BHK 54 and BHK 56.
• Its extremely limited production incorporates for the first time a specific tobacco leaf called “medio tiempo”, which grants exceptional character and flavor.
• Each Cohiba Behike Habanos has a band with two holograms for security identification.
• Also denominated Fortaleza 4, the Medio Tiempo is a very scarce leaf coming from the two upper leaves of the sun-grown tobacco plant. However, not all these plants produce both. Availability of Medio Tiempo will depend on the dedication, care and attention paid to each tobacco plant, considering the changing climatic conditions as well. Due to the foliar position in the plant, the flavor is concentrated with greater intensity in the leaves of “Medio Tiempo”.
•The three vitolas of the new Línea Cohiba Behike are:
- BHK 52 52 x 4 3/4 Factory name: Laguito No 4
- BHK 54 54 x 5 5/8 Factory name: Laguito No 5
- BHK 56 56 x 6 1/2 Factory name: Laguito No 6
For a brand of cigars that started out with no name Cohiba Cigars have gone a long way in gaining recognition as the best cigar in the world. Cohiba cigars started their journey from being a cigar favored by one of Castro’s body guards to a favorite of Fidel himself.
Cohibas are my favorite too! Thanks for sharing
Good to see you have made up a blog full of Cohiba reviews
I have just begun smoking cigars and enjoy reading your web site. I have never even been a cigarette smoker so this is quite a change for me.
But I really enjoy the taste of a good cigar and the peace of mind it provides relaxing over a nice dinner or a late evening cocktail.